Click here to return to www.ripon.org Ripon.org
A site dedicated to the beautiful city of Ripon.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

SO! Ripon Beer Festival

View previous topic :: View next topic  
parconception
Site Admin

PostPosted: 20/03/2014, 12:19 pm    Post subject: SO! Ripon Beer Festival Reply with quote

SO! Ripon Beer Festival\n\nHI Guys

We are running our first cask ale festival this weekend 21st and 22nd march and trying to raise funds for the wonderful yorkshire air ambulance and help for heros

Its the first one we have done in our new bar in Ripon and really want to build on it and make it a regular event. so if you can get the word out and offer us some support then that would be marvelous.

we have planned 20 cask ales, meet the brewer with wharfebank brewery, beer quiz, raffle, street food, indoor games.

put it in your diary
Louie63

PostPosted: 28/03/2015, 9:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ripon Beer Festival! I heard about this festival from my friend. It was held at best roof top bar nyc venue. Actually my friend works there so he told me how this event was organized to raise fund for the wonderful yorkshire air ambulance.
Reece25

PostPosted: 01/04/2015, 11:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Recently, I attended fashion event in Chicago and it was just amazing. Actually, I never attended fashion events before that, so that was my first time. I liked event planning of the event. Have you ever attended any event like that?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ripon.org Forum Index -> News Archive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: